Safety Engineer Internship at Ford in the USA
Applications are open for the Safety Engineer Internship at Ford in the USA
Ford Motor Company is applying for an Autonomous Vehicle Functional Safety Engineer Internship in the United States of America. Interns will become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and achievable products, and is always ready to go the extra mile.
Here are more details about the Safety Engineer Internship at Ford in the USA
Deadline is November 30, 2020
- Country: USA
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply from any region
- Deadline:: November 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must meet the following criteria for the Autonomous Vehicle Functional Safety Engineer Internship at Ford
- Follow a master’s or doctorate in human factors engineering or related technical fields.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and self-motivation / ability to work independently.
- Proven experimental design and statistical analysis of user studies and also excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player with a history of collaboration as well as strong problem-solving skills.
Job/Internship Description :
Interns in the Autonomous Vehicle Functional Safety Engineer Internship at Ford will perform the following tasks
- Working closely with different Ford engineering teams, devising and developing new solutions to the challenges of global mobility.
- Identify key human factors research questions / problems for complex systems.
- Generation of experimental designs and studies in human beings.
- Develop human factors guidelines and requirements for complex systems.
- Perform statistical analysis and interact with intermediate partners to deliver meaningful human factors results.
- Get a great experience workig with the top company.
- You will learn some professional skills will help you in future.