Fully Funded Masters Scholarships Norway 2021/22
BI Presidential Scholarships is offering fully funded Masters scholarships in Norway, academic year 2021/22. There are 20 scholarships for international students and 10 for Norwegian citizens.
The BI Presidential Scholarships are offered to Norwegian and international students at Norwegian Business School.
Norwegian Business School is well know its academic quality and excellence. Moreover, it is also the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in Europe.
BI Presidential Scholarships will be given to students with a good academic standing in their previous undergraduate degrees. However, both Norwegian and international applicants are eligible to apply.
The BI Presidential scholarship is tenable for 2 years. However, continued funding is dependent on academic progression requirements set by the BI Presidential scholarships.
To be eligible for the fully funded Masters scholarships in Norway for academic year 2020/21, you must meet the following criteria.
- Good academic record achieved in the previous course of study. International students grades will be converted to ECTS scale
- Admitted for a Master of Science programme at Norwegian Business School for academic year 2021/22
Having GMAT/ CAT or GRE scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements will be an added advantage
Candidates seeking to earn their first master’s degree will be given priority by the BI Presidential scholarship’s selection committee.
BI Presidential scholarships are fully funded and will cover the following;
- Full tuition fees
- Living stipend to cover expenses for each semester during the 2 years of study
HOW TO APPLY:
- Write an application letter for this specific scholarship application. The letter must;
- Be maximum one page
- Outlines why you deserve this scholarship offer
- How your academic qualification and record makes you eligible for consideration
You must upload both the completed application letter for the scholarship. Then, fill-in application for admission on the online application portal provided in the scholarship website.
Applicants can apply for more than one BI Presidential scholarship (different courses). However, Norwegian Business School awards one scholarship per student at a time.
Submit by 1st March 2021i
Please check the scholarship website below;
TOR, Akuma John
Kindly keep me posted.