Community Solutions Program 2021 in the USA [Fully Funded]
A great announcement for all community leaders! Community Solutions Program 2021 in the USA is bringing a year-long development program that will assist the young professionals to work as leaders in their communities. Community activists will provide guidance and strategies in the program to work as a great leader.
This is a fully-funded leadership & exchange program in the USA that would address public issues related to conflict resolution, peace, environment, accountability, energy, transparency, women, and gender conflicts. Candidates would spend 4-months in the US and implement their training experience in their home countries for the rest of the year.
Candidates will spend 4 months as a community solution fellows at different host organizations in the US. At the community leadership Institute, candidates will experience hands-on experience, strengthen management and leadership skills, and face-to-face training, professional coaching, and online courses.
The fully-funded IREX leadership program, USA will cover all the costs of the selected candidates. The IREX will cover visa cost, round trip travel, accident and health insurance, monthly allowance, meals, and other living expenses.
Community Solutions Program 2021 in the USA Details:
- International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
- 4 months in the US
Financial Support For 2021–2022 Community Solutions Program:
- Candidates would get J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel
- Monthly allowance will be provided to cover housing, meals, and living expenses during the program.
- Accident and sickness insurance
Eligibility Requirements Community Solutions Program 2021:
- A candidate should be between the ages of 25 and 38
- Must be a citizen of the eligible countries listed below
- A candidate should be living and working in his home country
- A candidate must have at least two years of community worker or activist experience.
- A candidate shouldn’t be involved or enrolled in any program in the US.
- A candidate must be fluent in English.
- A candidate should be available to travel for four months from August to December 2021 from home country to the US.
- A candidate must be eligible to receive a J-1 visa of US. (Exchange students went on a program sponsored by IREX can only apply after a two-year home residency requirement.
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay
- Candidates can download the Community Solutions Program application form 2021-2022.
- A candidate should acknowledge the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate should review the application requirements before submission.
- Candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
- Applications will be reviewed by the panel after the deadline and select the semi-finalists for an interview.
- Semifinalists will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores at the time of the interview.
- After interviews, final selections will be made.
- The application deadline for the IREX Community Solutions Program in the USA 2021 is October 28, 2020.