Admission window for the study period 2021/2023 will be open on November 1, 2020.
The application deadline for the academic year 2020/2022 for scholarship applicants and for self-funding applications is closed.
Basic application requirements
All applications must include the following:
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed.
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in the PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution).
- Translated transcript of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Test results or certificate of the required level of English proficiency (C1; CAE; IELTS 7.0; TOEFL 95) for non-native English speakers
(Due to COVID outbreak, we will accept language confirmation/passed language course of the required language level skills issued by an university. The provision is valid for the admission process starting on November 1, 2020.)
- Completed supplementary questionnaire indicating study track preferences
The Programme is open to students holding a Bachelor degree in the relevant subject area who fulfil selected criteria. In the admission application, candidates must answer a supplementary questionnaire where they show their interest in the EPS Programme and indicate their choice of study strand and preferences for the destination in the second semester and the second year. All students who are non-native English speakers must provide evidence of the required level of English proficiency.
A student can introduce in the total maximum of three applications to all Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
Only students who did not receive previously another EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship could apply for the EPS Scholarship.
For the specific rights and obligations of a student candidate and EPS consortium, consult the model of Student Agreement.
Timetable for application and communication of selection results
- 1. 11. – Opening of the admission window
- 28. 2. – Deadline for the admissions
- 20.4. – Announcement of selection results
The applicant could appeal in due period of 2 weeks against the decision of the Selection Committee by writing an official letter to the EPS Programme Board. The EPS Programme Board than re-assess the evaluation of the student and will rule about the appeal.
Processing of personal data
If you will be selected your data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association. For more details see Erasmus Mundus Privacy Statement and Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001. Processing of personal data is in accordance with the relevant legal standards on the protection of personal data and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Last updated 19. 9. 2020.