CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 Switzerland Fully Funded – Apply Now
Application for CERN Administrative student Program 2021 is now open for all Undergraduates, Graduates, and Master students. Students from CERN Member or Associate Member State are highly encouraged to apply for the CERN Administrative Program.
CERN is an outstanding opportunity for students who are looking for Overseas opportunities. More than One hundred students will be selected for the CERN Administrative student Program 2021.
CERN Administrative Program 2021 Details
- Sponsor Organization: CERN
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 19th October 2020
CERN Administrative Program 2021 Benefits
The following benefits will be provided to the selected candidates:
- CERN’s health insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 3283 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the program.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Program Available Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
To apply for the CERN Administrative student Program 2021, you are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.
- An updated CV/Resume
- Reference letter from a professor
- Recent Academic Transcript Copy
- You may submit the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will receive soon after submitting your application.
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 is October 19th, 2020.
How to Apply
Your application, along with all necessary documents, should reach CERN officials no later than 19th October 2020 (12pm CET). Please note that your application may also be shared throughout the process with a panel of national experts for evaluation purposes.
Please visit the official website for more information the link is given below.