JDS Scholarships for Master’s courses in Japan – Japanese Grant
Travelxstudy brings you another great opportunity to study for free in Japan called JDS Scholarships for Master’s courses in Japan .
JDS fellows will have a great opportunity to learn expert knowledge for policy formulation and institution building for the development of the country, as well as the systems in the world’s leading technological country. Additionally, fellows will benefit from the broader human network.
It is great opportunity for you to study in reputed institute in Japan
Here are more details about the program JDS Scholarships for 2-year Master’s courses in Japan – Japanese Grant Aid
Deadline is November 30, 2020
- Country: Japan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: List of countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Kenya, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Timor-Lest, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam.
- Deadline:: November 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria of the program.
- 22-39 years old as of April 1, 2021
- Academic background: has a bachelor’s degree
- Work experience:
- The target is young public servants: a full-time employee in a target organization (except contract personnel), minimum 2 years of work experience in the target organization
- Have sufficient command of the English language
- English level: TOEFL 500-550 / IELTA 5.5 (for reference)
- TOEFL ITP test will be arranged for ALL applicants.
You will get a great experience for more details about the benefits you can visit the official website
Other details :
Here are some of the field you can apply
- Infrastructure development
- Private sector development
- Improvement of Education quality
- Agriculture and Rural development
- Improvement of Healthcare and Social security system
- Improvement of Administrative functions
- Legal and Judicial development
- Building of International relations
Please follow the link below to apply for the program