Holland-High Potential scholarship Program 2021 at Maastricht University – Fully Funded
If you are struggling financially and looking for a fully-funded scholarship, you can apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 in Holland. International Students who wish to study in Holland to undertake their Master’s Degree are highly encouraged to apply.
The Maastricht University Scholarship consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education. The Scholarship duration for the 1 Year Masters Degree program is 13 months, and for the 2 Years Masters Degree Program, 25 Months.
- Country of Study: Holland
- University: Maastricht University
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 February 2021.
Study Programs List:
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
The successful students will get the following benefits at Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 in Holland.
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health and liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Pre-Academic Training costs
To be eligible for the Holland Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- International students from outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam meet the requirements for obtaining a visa and residence permit for Holland.
- Candidates must not have Dual Nationality from EU/EEA countries.
- An Applicant must have applied for admission in a full-time Master’s program for the 2021-22 academic year at Maastricht University
- Candidates should have obtained excellent results during your prior education program.
- Candidates must not be older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
Applicants must upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format in an Online Application Portal.
- Updated CV/Resume maximum of 2 A4 pages having Education and Job Experience details.
- Motivation Letter maximum of 1 A4 page.
- Previous Degree Transcript
- Contact details of one of the Referees.
The application deadline to apply for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2021 is 1 February 2021.
How to Apply
The official website link is given below, and follow all steps to apply for the Maastricht University scholarship.