Clarendon Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded at Oxford University
Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of Clarendon Scholarship program offered by Oxford University UK. The Clarendon Scholarship program is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering around 140 new scholarships each year. International students who wish to undertake their Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree in the United Kingdom are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
A wide range of academic fields and majors are available under Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford University. Clarendon UK Scholarships are awarded to academically talented students across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate degree level at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: United Kingdom
- Host University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 22 January 2021.
The selected students for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant of around £15,009 for Living Expenses, which is Enough to Cover the Living Expenses of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2020-21.
Available Study Fields List:
A complete list of available Courses of Your Interest can be found HERE.
Courses by Department:
- Medical Sciences
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences
- Department for Continuing Education
- Social Sciences
- The Selection and Eligibility Criteria and Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements (Here). Choose Your Field & Read the details.
The deadline to apply for the Clarendon Scholarships 2021 in the UK is 22 January 2021.
How to Apply:
Apply before by the January deadline for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. The official website link is given below.