UN Young Professionals Program 2021 in United States – Apply Now
Do you want to turn your dreams of working with the best organizations in the world into reality? Applications are open to apply for the United Nations Young Professionals Program 2021. United Nations Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a recruitment initiative for extremely qualified, academically talented professionals to be a member and start a career as an international civil servant with the United Nations (UN) Secretariat.
The United Nations Young Professionals Program examination is held each year and is open to citizens of countries participating in the yearly recruitment exercise. United Nations (UN) is one of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
- Host Country: USA
- Sponsor Organization: United Nations
- Duration: 2 Years
- Work Areas: UN Work Areas
- Deadline: 31-October 2020
- Applicants who pass the YPP examination UN will be granted a two-year fixed-term contract at the start of their professional career.
- After 2 years, they will be awarded with a continuing contract, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Applicants have the nationality of a participating country.
- Candidates applying should be equal to or younger than 32 years of age.
- You should have a university degree related to the filed you are applying for.
- A Candidate must be fluent in either English or French.
The last date to apply for the UN Young Professionals Program 2020 in New York, USA, is 31-October 2020.
How To Apply
- First, review the basic application criteria on the YPP Home page.
- A Candidate must Read the job opening for the exam subject they are interested in and make sure to fulfill the requirements.
- A candidate can apply to the selected job opening through Inspira.
- The official website link is given below.