Maastricht University Scholarships Holland (Fully Funded)brings another Master scholarship,
Maastricht University is offering a full 24 months scholarship that will cover tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to the students. The students from non-EU countries who are registered for a Master’s program at the university can apply. MU is offering two types of scholarships; one is funded by the university itself. The other is the Holland Scholarship funded by the Dutch government (by the ministry of education).
The scholarship aims to aid international students with a chance to pursue a master’s degree program in the Netherlands. It also aims to promote a better relationship by welcoming students. Maastricht University is a public-based institute in the Netherlands with 19,000 students in total; 54% of students enrolled there are international students. It is ranked as 88th best university, according to the Times Higher Education World Ranking and 4th youngest university.
The duration for a one-year master’s program is 13 months, and for a 2-year master’s program, the duration is 25 months.
Here are more details about Maastricht University Scholarships
Programs Available in Maastricht University Scholarships:
- European Public Affairs
- MA Arts: Policy management and education
- MA European Studies on Society
- MA Globalization and Development Studies
MA Arts, Literature and Society
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology
- MA Media Studies: Digital Cultures
Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain Taxation
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
School of Business and Economics:
- MSc Business Intelligence and Smart Services
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc IB/Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- MSc IB/Information Management and Business Intelligence
- MSc IB/Sustainable Finance
- MSc Public Policy and Human Development
- MSc Sustainability Science, Policy and Society
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Science
- MSc in following fields:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Global Health
- Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health and Career
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Psychology: spec. Development Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Health and Social Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Neuropsychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Legal Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Work and Organizational Psychology
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Drug Development and neurohealth
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Fundamental Neuroscience
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Neuropsychology
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Psychopathology
Deadline is February 1, 2021
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Any country outside EU/.EEA
- Deadline:: February 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are some eligibility criteria for Maastricht University Scholarships
- The applicant must hold any country’s nationality outside EU/EEA; they must also meet the criteria to obtain a visa and permit for residence in the Netherlands.
- The applicant must not hold dual nationality.
- The applicant must have applied for the master’s program at Maastricht University for 2021-2022.
- The applicant must also meet the criteria and requirements of the program that students want to apply for.
- The applicant should never have been to the Netherlands for higher educational purposes, they are not eligible to apply. Applicants who have completed their exchange programs in the Netherlands previously are also welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate should not be above 35 years old when applying.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence in the previous degree; preference will be given to the applicants that will be in the top 5% of applicants according to the transcripts and letters.
Here are some benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships.
- Living expenses € 11,400 for 12 months program and € 22,800 for 24 months program.
- € 700 for health insurance.
- € 174 as visa application cost.
- A tuition fee of about € 13,800, € 16,800, or € 15,500 (depending on the fee of your study program)
Here are the required documents you need to apply for Maastricht University Scholarships
- A CV
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence including transcripts
- Contact details of the referee
- Upload all the documents in doc, Docx, or pdf format then submit your application. Make sure to fill the application correctly, as the application will be submitted only once.
- The referee will send the reference letter by email at email@example.com before February 1, 2020.
Please follow the link below to apply