World Bank Internship 2021 United States (Fully Funded)
Travelxstudy brings another great opportunity for you World Bank Internship 2021 United States
The World Bank Internships is a fully funded internship for international students. Participants with diverse academic backgrounds are eligible. The WB Internship is accepting applications for its winter term.
There is no age limit required for the World Bank Winter Internship. It is not necessary to take an English language test. Candidates must have a college degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s or doctorate with plans to return to school full-time). Fluency in English or other languages is required. The minimum duration of the internship is 4 weeks.
Here are more details about the World Bank Internship
Deadline is October 31, 2020
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline:: October 31, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
Be eligible for World Bank Internship. Candidates have a lot:
- A bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (for a master’s or doctorate with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills, such as computer skills, are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
- The World Bank pays an hourly wage to all interns.
- Provides an allowance for return airfare travel expenses of up to $ 3,000 at the manager’s discretion.
Other details :
The World Bank provides equal opportunities to all candidates from any country. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our goal is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world. Interns will be located at the World Bank headquarters in Washington D.C. Your travel and other expenses will be financed by the World Bank. Detailed information is provided below.
Here is the list of required documents you need for the internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Please follow the link below to apply for the program