Brescia University International Scholarships 2021 in Canada – Apply Now
Brescia University Scholarships are now open for international students in Canada for the academic year 2020/21. Brescia University offers scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate degree programs in a diverse range of academic fields.
Brescia University Scholarships 2020 Details
- Host University: Brescia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Amount: $1500 to $3500
- Financial Coverage: partial funded
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited
- Eligible Country: All
- Country of Study: Canada
- Deadline: October 31, 2020
About Brescia University Canada
Brescia University is a dynamic institution for higher education founded in 1919 as the Ursuline College by the Ursuline Sisters of Chatham. It is the only university delivering a world-class education to women in Canada. It is a welcoming and safe institution housing more than 1,298 students from different parts of the world.
Available Programs at Brescia University
There are various study fields available at Brescia University, Canada Scholarships.
- Foods and Nutrition
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Family Studies BA (Human Ecology)
- Family Studies BSc (Human Ecology)
- Management and Organizational Studies
- Preliminary Year
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Course or Study Materials: Undergraduate degree program in multiple fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an approved course at the Brescia university.
Selected candidates will get the following scholarship benefits.
- Academic Dean’s Entrance Scholarship $3500
- Brescia Faculty Entrance Scholarship $2500
- Principal’s Entrance Scholarship $3500
- Brescia Entrance funding for Academic Excellence $2000
- Brescia Merit Entrance Scholarship $1500
- Important Documents: At the time of admission, the applicant might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, recent copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have the following:
- IELTS International
- English Language Canadian Academic
- English Academic test of Pearson
- Cambridge English Exams
The last date to apply for Brescia University International Scholarship Program 2021 is October 31, 2020
How To Apply
Candidates must take admission to any bachelor’s/undergraduate degree program. After enrolling in any Course level, successful candidates will be automatically considered for the International Scholarship Program 2021 at Brescia University.