Vacancy for Director, Partnerships and Growth, at USP in Switzerland
Applications are open for Vacancy for Director, Partnerships and Growth, at USP in Switzerland
Apply for the vacancy for Director, Partnerships and Growth at USP in Switzerland. The Director of Partnerships and Growth is responsible for leading partnership building, promoting increased resources in core areas of the organization’s work with a new and existing donor, identifying high-priority prospects (strategic partners and donors), and developing and Executing Institutional Engagement plans to increase USP’s influence, collaboration, and revenue with priority donors and partners.
Here are more details about the Vacancy for Director, Partnerships and Growth, at USP in Switzerland
Deadline is October 20, 2020
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply for the program
- Deadline:: October 20, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
- Master of Public Health, International Affairs, International Development, or a closely related field
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in international development. That includes at least 5 years in new business development and / or international development practice globally, in various regions, including but not limited to Asia.
- In addition, experience working in 2 or more countries relevant to the work of the Global Public Health team at USP
- Also, proven experience driving growth and increased visibility for an international NGO with donors based in Europe.
- Additionally, the ability to make meaningful contributions to the development and execution of business plans, including marketing strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and manage risk.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to generate interest with high-level external stakeholders, including donor agencies and the government.
- Plus, proven ability to influence funding decisions as evidenced by past history
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to introduce yourself to high-level executives and government representatives.
- In addition, the ability to travel up to 30-50%.
Job/Internship Description :
The director will have the following responsibilities
- Develops and executes engagement strategies at the macro level to increase the influence and revenue of priority donors and partners
- Additionally, he/she contributes to business development strategies, including helping to establish new partnerships to achieve our 2025 partnership and revenue goals.
- She also leads the identification and analysis of emerging donor and prospect priorities and policies impacting USP’s global health work.
- Also, continually stay up-to-date on relevant development both from a funding perspective and within key core technical areas and regions to define and implement appropriate strategies.
- Additionally, she represents or coordinates the representation of appropriate USP thought leaders at high-level meetings and other key gatherings at key donors, partners, and industry meeting.
- Click below to apply