Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Guangdong Province Student Scholarship
Before submitting an application, you must:
- apply for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
- receive a UQ student ID number
- receive an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the program.
Once you have received your offer, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:
- the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
Scholarship application closing dates
- For Semester 1, 2021: applications close Friday, 15 January 2021.
- For Semester 2, 2021: applications close Friday, 2 July 2021.
click the link to apply