Applicants are invited to apply for Swansea University Excellence scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session. The International Excellence Scholarships supports highly motivated students who want to study their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the UK.
Swansea University is a research-led university providing quality education since 1920. The Swansea University UK community thrives on exploration, discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: UK
- University: Swansea University
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree
- Scholarship Award: Up to £6,000
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: December 21, 2020
The International Excellence Scholarships selected undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4,000 awarded in Year 1 and £2,000 awarded in Year 2 subject to achieving a 65% average). Postgraduate degree students will get up to £4,000 at Swansea University in the UK.
- All nationalities students can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Undergraduate or Master’s level.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance.
- All candidates must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their programme.
- Students must provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
The last date to apply for International Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University in the UK is December 21, 2020.
How to Apply
To be considered for the International Excellence Scholarships 2021, applicants must secure admission to study in undergraduate and postgraduate degree eligible course at Swansea University UK. the official website link is given below.